First Home Buyers
Buying your first property and becoming a first home owner can be one of the most exciting times of our lives. It can often be daunting, stressful and nerve wracking as well. We endeavour to make sure that we are available to answer any questions that you have and fully explain the process.
Your Melbourne based mortgage broker offers much more than just finding you a great rate. It all starts with a quick call or email so Contact us now to see how much more we do to help you through the process.
Sherlock Homes Melbourne will:
• Workout what you need.
• Walk you through the process of obtaining pre-approval.
• Take you through the steps involved moving forward.
• Handle all the paperwork and keep you fully informed at every stage.
• Be available to assist with tips on any part of the process: negotiating, buying and consulting with other people involved.
• Manage deadlines including valuations, finance dates and settlement.
• Check your loan still meets your needs and is still competitive in the future.
First Home Owner Grant
In conjunction with the lender, Sherlock Homes Melbourne will facilitate the First Home Owner Grant application for you. To find out if you qualify, or if you have any queries, Click Here to find out more.
First Home Owner Grant or to fill in the form FHOG Form. Find out how Sherlock Homes Melbourne can offer you guidance and a hassle-free, competitive mortgage by calling 0410 927 444 or emailing us.
Refinancing a home loan can be a a minefield so it pays to have someone working with you to make sure the process is smooth and transparent.
Sherlock Homes Melbourne will:
- Work with you to determine your needs
- Help you select the most competitive, suitable products for you using our panel of lenders
- Handle all the paperwork and keep you fully up to date
- Manage deadlines to ensure valuations and settlement are efficient
- Review your loan regularly and as often as you wish to check it is still competitive and that it meets your needs in the future
In truth the thought of having to refinance puts a lot of people off. It brings up a lot of questions. How does it work? Will the payment dates be different? Are there any hidden costs I don't know about? We can look at new lenders and give you a run down of how it will work.
The only real difference for a self-employed borrower is that it’s more difficult for a bank to work out whether you can afford to meet your mortgage repayments into the future. A self- employed person usually has a more complicated financial situation so the lenders tend to look at profit and loss statements. These can be up to 2 years old or you may not have that much history. We will make sure we reflect what going on in your business and present it in a clear and concise way to make it easy for both sides.
Looking to buy a new property? Unsure about how the sale of the existing property will affect the situation? or just not sure on where to start? We will help you to get through the process so you can concentrate on finding your next home.
- Determine the new loan amount you will need including fees and paying out your previous mortgage
- Help you select the most competitive products that suit your needs from our panel of lenders
- Explain bridging finance if you choose to buy before you sell
- Take care of all of the paperwork and keep you updated
- Manage deadlines including valuations and more importantly settlement
- Review your home loan regularly to ensure that it is still competitive and that it continues to meet your needs
Coming to Australia from the UK we understand first hand what it's like. But people migrating on 457 Visas, along with many other types of Visa such as Spouse Visas, Temporary Visas or even Student Visas can enjoy the rewards of owning and investing in property in Australia.
Foreign Investment in Australian Real Estate continues to grow, but buying property from overseas can be difficult and daunting. We can help you through the process and prepare you for what is involved.
Many Australian Citizens have chosen to live or work overseas. Your options as an Australian Expat for property ownership or investment are not limited purely because of this. There are thousands of Aussie Expats who continue to enjoy the opportunities of investing back home and we can manage the process for you.
Growing your investment property portfolio? Outgrown your current lender? Or just fed up with dealing with the banks?
By managing the entire process and keeping you up to date we will:
- Investigate an appropriate loan structure
- Help you to choose interest only or principal and interest options
- Work out how to use the collateral/security
- Review your entire lending portfolio whenever you want
Are you wanting to increase your investment portfolio? Investment lending changes dramatically in Australia and we keep up to date with changes such as APRA and lenders policy. We can help you navigate through constantly changing waters to make sure your investments are working for you.